5 Things You Probably Didn’t Know About the 2021 Chevy Blazer
The 2021 Chevy Blazer is taking car-buyers by storm with its head-turning form and function to match. If you are looking for an eye-catching SUV that is both sporty and stylish, there is no need to look further. Find out 5 things you probably didn’t know about the 2021 Chevy Blazer below. Your search for a “Chevy dealer near me” ends here at Ray Chevrolet.
1.The Chevy Blazer comes in Midnight, Sport, and Redline Editions that ensure you and your vehicle will be the center of attention.
Midnight/sport Edition vehicles come equipped with:
- A gloss Black grille bar and nameplate
- Black front and rear bowtie emblems and mirrors
- Black center caps with bowtie emblems
- 18” gloss black painted aluminum wheels
The Redline Edition features:
- 20” Gloss Black painted aluminum wheels with Red accents
- Black front and rear bowtie emblems
- Black Blazer badges
- A black grille, header bar, window surround, mirror caps and base, door handles, and Redline decals
With the Redline Edition of the 2021 Chevy Blazer, you are guaranteed to turn heads wherever you go.
2. The Chevy Blazer boasts a maximum cargo volume of 64.2 cubic feet.
No matter where you decide to go, the Chevy Blazer can fit you, your friends, family, and all of your belongings comfortably. Not only does the Blazer have a cargo volume of 64.2 cubic feet, it also features:
- A split-folding seating (60/40 second row)
- An available floor mounted rail system with an adjustable cargo fence
- An available horizontal cargo net
- A flexible cargo partition.
Fit whatever you need in the stylish Chevy Blazer interior.
3. The Blazer offers 3 different engine options for whatever type of performance you need.
With three engine choices and available all-wheel drive, there is no question as to why the Blazer has been applauded for its reliability and performance. The Ecotec 2.5L engine offers an EPA-estimated 27 MPG highway and 193 horsepower. This engine comes standard of L and 1LT models. Also available is the 2.0L turbo engine with an EPA-estimated 29 MPG highway and 227 horsepower. Finally, the available 3.6L V6 engine offers an EPA-estimate 27 MPG highway and 308 horsepower, available on RS, 2LT, 3LT, and Premier trims.
4. Select your driving mode through the simple twist of a dial, using the Driver Mode selector to adjust performance on challenging road surfaces.
The Chevy Blazer makes sure you are ready for whatever the world throws at you. Tour mode switches to FWD for the most fuel-efficient-driving. Tow and haul mode helps you pull a trailer of heavy loads when equipped, and sport mode offers a sportier driving experience. All-Wheel drive is available to provide added traction for driving on slippery roads. Utilize off-road mode to optimize throttle and chassis control systems for handling rough terrain.
5. The 2021 Chevy Blazer comes equipped with the latest in driving technology to keep you connected.
Chevy Blazer models feature a Chevrolet Infotainment 3 System featuring Apple CarPlay and Android Auto compatibility. Also available is a 4G LTE Wi-Fi Hotspot. Get excited because for the first time ever, you can get Amazon Alexa built right in to your vehicle.
Chevy Dealer Near You
Ray Fox Lake Chevrolet is proud to be your number one destination out of all of the Chevrolet dealers for Chevy Blazer leases and purchases. Visit us to see the 2021 Chevrolet Blazer for yourself and find out what all of the hype is about!