What Size Bed Does My Silverado Have?
As the strongest, most advanced Silverado ever, the 2021 Chevrolet Silverado combines the timeless legacy of the Silverado series with a modern flair, technology, and design. Chevrolet has been building trucks for over 100 years, and it put that experience into a truck that is bigger, stronger, and lighter than any previous generation. The Silverado line is the most dependable, longest-lasting full-size pickup on the road. There are several Silverado bed options, each offering you and your passengers a variety of features. Check out the Silverado’s bed options at a Chevy Dealer near me now!
2021 Chevy Silverado Truck Bed Sizes
The 2021 Silverado 1500 features several unique bed sizes, including:
- Crew Cab Short Bed: 69.9 inches
- Crew Cab Standard Bed: 79.4 inches
- Double Cab: 79.4 inches
- Regular Cab with Long Bed: 98.1 inches
For more information, you can find a Chevy truck bed dimensions chart here.
Silverado Bed Size And Features
In addition to beds that are longer, deeper, and wider than the competition, the Silverado is highly customizable with many accessories and features to choose from. The Silverado recently underwent a complete redesign and restructure, which brought several new features to the pickup:
- High-strength roll-formed steel
- More cargo volume than any other truck on the market
- Numerous standard (removable) 500-lbs.-rated tie-downs
- Advanced systems like the industry-first Multi-Flex Tailgate, a power-up/power-down tailgate for ultimate functionality, as well as the power release tailgate to automatically lower the gate with a key fob
- Pickup truck bed accessories such as a 120-volt outlet, available lighting, and large footwells
Heightened Convenience With The Multi-Flex Tailgate
The star of the Silverado is its Multi-Flex Tailgate that centers convenience by opening and folding six different ways. This slick piece of purpose-driven technology will make living and working with your Silverado better than ever. The new design boasts six different functions, all designed to help improve loading, unloading, and accessing the Silverado’s cargo bed, so you can work smarter, not harder. Take a look at all the ways the Multi-Flex Tailgate adapts to your needs—not the other way around.
Visit Ray Chevy!
Buying a new pickup that can accommodate both your family and your work needs is an investment. When you’re choosing between Chevrolet dealers, choose Ray! At Ray Chevrolet Fox Lake, we’re here to help you through the process and provide you with all the knowledge you need to make a well-informed decision. Our staff members will always provide you with exceptional service whether you’re looking for a Chevy Silverado standard cab or Silverado short bed.